Sunday, January 06, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Photobucket


Yesterday my sister JoAnne and family blessed me with a lovely Birthday dinner. These dinners have always been a tradition in her family for as long as I can remember.
There is a warm feeling of love and blessing as everyone gathers and celebrates the one with the birthday.It was lovely to be included as part of the family. Thanks Sis!
I loved the roast beef....yummy !

Photobucket


Sisters .....Me, JoAnne, and Darlene. Of course there was cake, and only a token of candles as we didn't want to set the house ablaze, and afer all I only have so much breath.

Photobucket

I just had to throw in this old photo of myself and Jo. I was 12. Jo has always been a 'cat person'. Our mother made our coats all the time back then. Darlene wasn't born yet .

Photobucket


My favorite nieces Holly and Sarah


Photobucket


Presents ! Lovely presents. Thanks again, JoAnne, Ron , Holly ,Sarah , Mike and Darlene. You bless my life and I love you all very much.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Happy birthday nancy.
You girls are so beautiful, just like movie stars and your neices too.