Sunday, January 20, 2008

Family History

Photobucket


While scanning old family pictures into my computer, I found a funny similarity. This is my mother's family.

Photobucket Photobucket

This is the mother/daughter comparison at 14.


Photobucket


Years later another family sits for a publicity photo. My dad was a well known radio personality in our home town and had made a record of poetry. I still remember having to sit for this .

I was do difficult! I believed they planned it all just to make me miserable. How selfish we are when we are young. The expression on my face says it all. Like mother like daughter....now that is scary! Amazing how pictures do not always tell the truth about the ones wearing the smiles.

The fun part of family pictures is much later, when we look at our children and can trace the resemblances .

1 comment:

Amrita said...

I really like the pictures specially mother and daughter at 14. You look so pretty.

I 've got some photos on my blog too.