Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day Three With Zoey

Like all good parents, I took Zoey to the vet to have her checked out regarding her health etc. Well, it turns out she is actually 10 months old, malnourished, in heat, has ear infection and conjunctivitis of her eyes. Poor Zoe !

Looks like our meeting was more of a rescue . I rescued her and in turn she is rescuing me . The vet had to give her quite a few needles, which in turn made her very sick and she threw up in the waiting room and after we got home as well.

Can Nancy say 'STRESSSSS !' It's a good thing I can pray , as the Lord swept in a calmed Zoey and myself.

Today she is much better, and I expect by tomorrow will be more like a happy puppy should be .

3 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Zoey and poor you! Oh, I have such a hard time when a dog starts to heave! Their entire body gets involved in the process of turning themselves inside out! Here's hoping you've had a much better day!

Anonymous said...

My, my Nancy!
Zoey is so cute!
Off to a rough start, but this too shall pass. Wonderful times ahead!
Luv Diane

Jeanette said...

Well, I'll add my "Poor Zoey" to the group here so we will be a trio! That's too bad that the shots couldn't be spread out a bit so she could tolerate it better, but hopefully you did not get the sympathy heaves, Nancy!

She is so adorable now, what will she be like when she is all well and healthy??!