Saturday, September 27, 2008

Return

Photobucket


You find me in the night
hold me in the night
open up my eyes
and the Son will Rise.
(Misty Edwards)


I had a dream the other night and I was riding my bike down a familiar but very dark street. I was not afraid, but was very aware of the darkness of the night.

I was almost to the corner, when someone jumped onto the back of my bike. At first I was terrified, but then a little later, once through the intersection, I turned see who it was, and it turned out to be someone I knew.This person had the same name as the street I was riding on.
We were all sitting in a kind of tent around a fire, and the person who had been on my bike looked very wounded and distressed.

The next day I actually met the person who had jumped on my bike . Strange.....but maybe not really so strange after all.

No comments: