Saturday, September 13, 2008

Meet Zoey

Photobucket Photobucket


This little lady is my new 'baby'. She is seven months old , so is basically potty trained.
At least it seems that way,but I suppose our first night together will tell the story.
She is a cutie, but is in need of a vet to help her with a few issues, one of which will be getting her spayed.

I think we are a match . Thank you Lord.

Oh yes, she does not have a problem with cats or other dogs. Yay ! Though the cats at my sisters seemed to have an issue or two with her this evening, but I am sure we will all get along eventually.

5 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Aha!
Now this is what we have been waiting for!

My goodness! How much she looks like Sam with the little sprinkle of dark here and there!

Look at her SMILE!

We shall have to see how our little girls get along! Ummm! Now Mini is more like Sam when it comes to this kinda thing!

Rebecca said...

welllllllll, look at that, another little pumkin for you to travel with.....very very cute...congratulations!!!! We thought of you the other night out at dinner and heard that you had said hi, so hi back!!!!!

Nancy said...

Thank you ladies ! I miss all of you . Zoey and I had a great first night with no accidents. Work tomorrow will be another first , since she will be alone for a few hours at a time. Thankfully I work in the same building, so can run up on my lunch hour. It is all good .

Kinza said...

I Love You Zoey!!!
Love
Kinza :)

Jeanette said...

What a little darling! I'm sure you two will be perfect for each other! She is already gazing at you with adoration!