Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eyes to See Further

My new apartment is a little place . It's not grand or beautiful but it has the blessing of being my little piece of 'earth' for now.
It is not the one I would have had for my first choice, but that's ok .

I am learning not to complain .

This is the view from my very large window . Now I have a choice to decide where will I focus my eyes today.

Photobucket


The chap below me has a balcony, I do not. He has the hobby of feeding the local 'wildlife'. So I can enjoy this view some of the time.


Photobucket


My favorite view is when I gaze over the top, especially in the early morning when the sun is beginning to display her splendor.

Photobucket


It's a good lesson for me and I find it easy to lift my eyes to the distance and appreciate the Goodness of My God.

No comments: