Thursday, July 09, 2009

Update

It has been a very long and busy two weeks at least. Last week I took the week off to prepare for and do the actual moving process from the forth to the seventh floor. For three days prior to move in I transferred many carts of boxes and smaller furniture by myself.

Photobucket


Then good friends and family helped me move the heavier furniture. One thing I have been reminded of is the fact that I am getting much too old to be moving my furniture around, changing my mind, moving it again, changing my mind....you get the picture...

During most of the confusion Miss Zoe found herself a soft and safe place to try to cope with the chaos.

Photobucket


The previous view from our window.


Photobucket


The present view.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A perfect place to watch the fireworks on July 1st. sitting on my bed.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Then after a deep breath I was blessed to be able to spend time with some special people . Meet Cailey , the grandaughter of friends of mine from Orillia.

Photobucket


Grandpa Gary and his wife Faye travelled by boat from Orillia to Peterborough on the Trent Severn Canal and docked at Del Crary Park and Marina on Little Lake. The picture of the fountain above is located in the middle of the lake and is also where the fireworks display took place on Canada Day.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then it was off to a Birthday Celebration with family at my sister's place. I am not allowed to publicly say the age of the Birthday Lady....but her name is JoAnne. Pictured below my sister Darlene, and the other side of me the Birthday girl herself and our cousin Francine from Toronto.

Photobucket


Now it's back to work, and hum drum.....getting used to having to get up too early in the morning and make a living somehow or other. I think I prefer busy.

No comments: