Saturday, October 03, 2009

Crucible

Photobucket


Come as close as you want
Consume this heart that longs to burn


I know your fire can hurt
But I would be worse here without you

I was made to dwell with you
and how I ache until I do

Holy God !!

Take my heart ... purge with flame and truth
A holy heart is all I want , that I may live with You

I want to live with you......

Come and take all these chains
That get in the way of what you want

As I stand in the flame
Still I will say I trust You God

For I was made to dwell with You
And how I ache until I do.

Like oil upon Your feet, like wine for You to drink
Like water from my heart, I pour my love on You.

If praise is like perfume, I lavish mine on You
Til every drop is gone, I pour my love on You.

Holy God take my heart purge with flame and truth
A holy heart is all I want that I may live with You .

I want to live with You.



do you know how you caught my eye,
In the secret place, where you chose to die.....



Worship song by Misty Edwards .....stirs me to a rare passion.

No comments: