Sunday, October 04, 2009

Family Time

Photobucket

Naturally we had to visit the park named for Jasons' Grandpa Del and Anneka and Aila's Great Grandfather. I am sure he was smiling on from heaven.

Photobucket


This is a recent addition to the park in honor of fallen fire fighters from our city.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Back at the apartment Anneka spent time on the computer. Just like her mom....in many ways.

Photobucket


Zoe in the meantime seemed somewhat overwhelmed by all the company.

Photobucket


Bedtime was very fun for everyone as you can see.


Photobucket

Here is prayer time. Aila had a song of encouragement. Goes like this.

'My Lord is so Great, so Strong and so Mighty
There's nothing my Lord cannot do .(clap clap)

The mountains are His , the valleys are His
The birds in the sky are his too . (tweet tweet)

My Lord is so Great , so Strong and so Mighty,
There's nothing my Lord cannot do !


Photobucket


This morning breakfast at Smitty's . Pre-food activity included coloring.

Photobucket


A tearful departure...for Aila and Grandma.


Photobucket


Aila sang me another little song that I just have to mention. It is such good advice for all of us. The faith of little children. Makes me understand why God loves them so much.

God be in my mouth and the words that I am speaking
God be in my eyes and everything I see
God be in my hands and the actions that I am doing
God be in my heart to love my neighbors and my friends.

4 comments:

Trudy said...

I loved seeing the pictures. Yes and I heard how Aila misses you and wants to live with you. Isn't she a sweetie.
Anneka looks so very grownup behind the computer.

Love Trudy

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I certainly agree about how grownup and capable Anneka looks behind the computer!

Our turn! Our turn! Looking forward to having you and Zoey on Friday!

Yvonne Parks said...

We had such a great time!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

It was wonderful all around. I love my family. Thank you Lord.