Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Prayer

Photobucket


Let the winds blow.....let the winds blow

Fling wide the door to my soul
Open up the door to my heart
Have Your way....have Your way.

I won't be afraid, I will face the wind
I won't be afraid, I will embrace the flame

Take me thru the fire, take me thru the rain
Take me thru the testing, I'll do anything

Test me, try me, prove me, refine me
Like the gold....

Fling wide the door to my soul
Open up the door to my heart
Have Your way.....


(Worship set Oct.18 6 pm. FCF Service: Misty )


Isaiah 42:1 - Fear not for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name
you are Mine

When you pass thru the waters;I will be with you
When you pass thru the rivers, they will not sweep over you

When you walk thru the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze

for I am the Lord your God....

Since you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you
Do not be afraid, for I am with you.

No comments: