Monday, April 23, 2007

Flea Market Fun

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last Saturday my sisters and I had some fun time together browsing through the Pickering Flea Market. It is a huge building and sells everything from disounted make-up to the kitchen sink....literally. There are fresh fruit and produce stands and lots of choices if one wants lunch. We were there to browse, and perhaps do a 'little' shopping.

My sister JoAnne, who will kill me if she finds out I put her picture on my blog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


One of our favorite things to check out are the many sparkling jewellry booths, and the sale prices are pretty good .Some people will even barter . Amazing.

This is my baby sister Dar. She is a wise shopper. After we had exhasted ourselves at the flea marker we drove about 10 minutes further west on the 401 to continue the adventure at the Scarborough Town Centre Mall.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Spending time with my sisters is one of my favorite things to do since I have been back home.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Seems like a fun way to spend time.....I am all for shopping!