Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Some things are just not in the manual.


This past weekend was a long one. I don't get a lot of sleep when I work . Tuesdays I work from three in the afternoon until nine a.m. the next morning, that being this morning.

Last night was one of those nights that someday I may write a story about. I cannot find a way Bevy, to spititualize this one, though I did think of Abraham and Sarah briefly, and I think I know why Sarah laughed.

At five a.m I awaken to the voice of my dear (90 year old) Lady proclaim,'Let's do it!'


Well, here we go again I groan.....and that is all I will say about that .

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Good Lord have mercy...and I will reserve all the rest of my comments, but you can imagine what they are.....please DO NOT spiritualize this , it is nasty just as it is!!!!!!