Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Reunion

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My first day here. Tired but very loved by my girls. While the first part of the day Anneka was in school, Aila entertained Gramma.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later in the afternoon of a beautiful warm spring day, Anneka brings me up to speed on her new bike, along with a dazzling demonstration of her technical skills.

It has been a long year away from these darlings, and I am so thankful to be here with them for a while and soak up their affections. Thank you Lord!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ah - the long awaited photographs.....what fun. I am glad for you.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This is so satisfying to see!

Erica said...

Good to see you've got your girls back!

Nancy said...

Thank you my friends . Yes Erica, your mom will know what it feels like to see the grandbabies after a long time,I know.I treasure every moment.