Friday, April 13, 2007

Weekend

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Friday, and actually the beginning of my work week. I will work and hope to get a little rest. Ha! Good one !
In between working and sleeping I will hope to study for my final exam which is happening on next Wednesday evening.

These are the days of Great Grace for me, as I am honestly not able to keep this up for much longer. My body craves rest and needs to be replentished in a big way.

Even so I hear the Lord say 'Follow Me, Follow Me'. Give it all away and follow Me.

Mat 19:29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children (or grandchildren)(emphasis mine) or fields (apartments?) for my sake, will receive a hundred times more and will be given eternal life.

I guess there are times when I question His will , and hope and pray that God has truly led me along the difficult way.

Yep.... I'm really tired these days Lord. Everything, all of me is in Your Hands Jesus. I surrender to Your leadership and commit my way to You. I give you everything.


No comments: