Monday, April 16, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing.

He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters, at the boundary of light and darkness.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The pillars of heaven tremble, and are astonished at His rebuke. He stirs up the sea with His power, and by His understanding He breaks up the storm.

By His Spirit He adorned the heavens; His hand pierced the fleeing serpent.

Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, And how small a whisper of Him!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is the edges ! This is a whisper of Him ! Wow! But the thunder of His power who can understand? I wonder what that will look like. I think we will get to see some day.

The mere edges of His ways! This is what Job had discovered about God. Makes me wonder what kind of relationship he had with his Creator to be granted the wisdom and revelation of this magnitude.

At the end of his trials Job makes the declaration, ''I have heard of You by the hearing of my ear, But now my eye sees You.''

We know all about the famous trials of Job, and for many years I was hesitant to even read it because I was afraid that God would think I might look like his friend Job and desire to test me in a similar fashion.

Now, I am aware of the many passages rich with the revelation Job had from the Lord even before his trials. He surely had glimpses of the Majesty of the Lord, and that he called hearing with his ear!

I wonder what his eyes really saw ?


No comments: