Sunday, April 09, 2006

Home to the House

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am planning on heading down to my favorite seat in the "House" this Thursday.

In the meantime my prayer is that Interstate 29 remains open and free of flood waters in Grand Forks and Fargo.
Going for ten days of refreshing and rest, and to pick up the things I left there in December.

Tonight was a delightful evening of worship and prayer at the new Sanctuary House of Prayer.

Heard a good word today. When God comes in His Majesty it's not something He puts on. It's Who He IS .

2 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Good Morning, Nancy!
I'm so glad to know that you will be getting away for a much-needed break! Oh, those troublesome flood waters! We will certainly be praying for you travel safety on Thursday! Don't want to have a repeat of the what Yvonne and Jason went through!!

Rebecca said...

I am so happy for you that you can go 'home' for the Easter Holidays....
Have a great time