Sunday, April 16, 2006

OPEN !

Image hosting by Photobucket


Lift up your heads O you gates ! Be lifted up you everlasting doors !
And The King of Glory shall come in !

After these things I looked, and behold, a DOOR Standing OPEN in Heaven .

I wonder what Heaven was experiencing That Day, as they watched the plan of the Father being unfolded upon the earth ?
I wonder, was there silence and weeping as they beheld the Perfect Lamb being sacrificed ?

I wonder, did everyone hold their breath as He descended into hell taking back the keys ?
I wonder about the moment Father gave the Word, and Power Flashed like Lightning into the Beloved broken lifeless human frame lying in the tomb .

I wonder at the 'Sound' as Resurrection Life Exploded into the Earth and Heaven's Doors flew wide open.
Did You stand there Father, Your Arms that have longed to hold us close, now extended wide in anticipation of that first embrace ?
Me too !

That must have been some Party Lord ! We are still celebrating. Thank You for smiling upon us today .

Have I told You Jesus that I love Your Smile !

1 comment:

Helen said...

I am so encouraged, all over the world are Christians sharing their love for Jesus, your blog is an inspiration, God has done good things in our lives, Praise God!

Have a good week,

Helen.