Sunday, April 02, 2006

Homesick

Image hosting by Photobucket

Like the tide pulled to the depths of the ocean, so too my heart and soul respond to the shifting I feel in the depths of my being.

Overwhelming me, Your Voice hovers.
"Come, Come, away with Me."

"Draw me Away. I just want to be where You are.
Take me in to Your Secret Place."

"Listen oh Daughter, incline your ear.
The King, desires your beauty. Come away."

"I'll draw you with cords of loving kindness.
I'll draw you away. Will you arise?"

"Beauty Arise, Come away with me.
Listen Oh Daughter. Come away with me."

"Every thing that hinders Love,
Remove it. All those comprimises, remove it.
Catch those little foxes."

"Come away with Me, leave it all behind."
Will you Arise? Will you Come Away?"

"I say you are lovely,
You are Mine."

1 comment:

Mandy said...

you are lovely!