Monday, August 07, 2006

There's Gonna Be A Wedding!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jack and Gracie are getting married this week! I am so excited at the thought of my 'baby'(now 31) getting married to the 'Lovely Lady' he has searched for since he was a young man so eager for 'true' love.

I have found a beautiful dress and shoes that I need to practice wearing so I will walk like a lady should.

Family is in town ! My daugther Julie and the boys arrived last night, Jason, the best man, and Yvonne, are arriving soon as well. My sister Joanne and Julie and I are driving to Toronto on Thursday. I will be driving around Toronto ! Another fear will bite the dust I pray ! Help God ! Get me to the church on time!

For a few days I will step into another 'world' and bless and celebrate the happiness of my children. A welcome change and as valid a reality as the other world of my work.

Yay God ! There's gonna be a wedding !!!!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations to your son!
And to you!

Rebecca said...

When did he become Jack?
Have a great family time!!!!!
And, Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright now! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Alright now! Congratulations!

Bev said...

I hope you enjoy your family time. Take lots of pictures

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Nancy!
Hope you got home safe and sound! So glad to have met Julie, and my Mom passed on to me Joanne's opinion of expertise re my poor little sick kid! It ended up that yesterday's malady was a nasty migraine but she felt too miserable with it to be able to adequately fill in the blanks for us. After Sam left, she collapsed in misery with her head hangin' over a bowl! This morning, after about 14 more hours of sleep, she bounced out of bed looking herself! We took her up to camp and she was still fully energized and bubbly by mid-afternoon! It HAS been a frightful month, though, so I'm still not sure! Please say thanks to Joanne for me for her input. Sometimes the interest of someone else goes more miles than medicine! Nice to see you again too, my friend! Can't believe that impressive group of strappin' strong adults are your kids! My oh my!