Monday, May 22, 2006

Last Day.

My car is packed nearly to the roof, but I am ready to depart early in the morning. Yvonne, Anneka and I spent a lovely afternoon at a carnival.

I rode the ferris wheel with Anneka, and Yvonne was brave enough to embark on the Pirate Ship, where she nearly volunteered to walk the plank.(She was a funny shade of green when she disembarked.)

Meanwhile Anneka smiled broadly through every single ride. It was so fun to watch this child be so fearless, where I would be throwing up .

A lovely kiss from the Lord to be with family on my last day in the city. Tonight I am cosy with Julie and the boys, and in a few hours , hopefully after a good nights rest, I will be on the road.

Prayers gratefully recieved for the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you had that time with all "your kids"! Praying for safety and peace along the way!