Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sonshine Today

The Kansas city weather did not disappoint today. It was around 80 degrees, sunshine, flowers, green everywhere. It's called Life , if I remember correctly. The green is lush and rich looking and shouts welcome home.

Well, actually, the funny thing is , it feels like I never left here at all, unless I look at my battle wounds, but I won't.

Today I was able to spend nearly eight hours in the prayer room, and Misty's set tonight was an amazing taste of musical genius. I am sure the Lord was playing every guitar, and drum on stage. At least it sounded like it. Such excellence, and Holy Spirit deposits in abundance. What a sweet kiss of heaven.

I noticed a lot of familiar faces and many more new ones, with the latest group of interns finishing up. They kind of take over the eight to ten intercession set, and the increase in the Presence was noticable as they were all focused on the same thing at the same time.

Sometimes during the days and evenings the students are doing their assignments etc, so the corporate focus is not the same .
During the intercession times though it is different as I think they are required to participate, but I am not sure on that one.
Whatever the case the time was excellent, and I am sure the Lord was smiling today again as His kids were giving Him joy.

My friend Gerry and I watched a video called Obsession, on radical Islam. I am sure if we Christians prayed with the fervor and passion that these souls do, things on this planet would change. All the same, a scarey documentary, and worth watching for the education I received.

Time to rest now ...good night and God bless and keep us safe tonight.

No comments: