Monday, May 08, 2006

One More Day

One day left . I have been enjoying my time here so very much, just marinating in the Presence of the Lord. It has been wonderful to see so many familiar faces, and engage with the Lord in many fun encounters and conversations.

Lots of good friends, good food, really good 'fruffy store' shopping, and such a great God to share the experience with as well.

I will depart early Wednesday, and pick up Sam late that evening. I wonder how late the duty free shop is open at the border?

It's not fun to leave, but necessary, with the promise of returning another day.
He is Faithful to accomplish that which He has promised .The adventure continues!

2 comments:

Bev said...

I had a phone call yesterday and gave you a GLOWING reference for a job!!

Nancy said...

Thanks Bevy..... you are the best !!!